For posted in 2012, in order of popularity:
- Target, Pregnancy, and Predictive Analytics, Part I
- Target, Pregnancy, and Predictive Analytics, Part II
- Predictive Analytics World Had the Target Story First
- Why Defining the Target Variable in Predictive Analytics is Critical
- Dilbert, Database Marketing, and Spam
- What Do Data Miners Need to Learn (June 2011)
- Free and Inexpensive Data Mining Software (November 2006) This post needs to be updated!
- Why Normalization Matters for K Means (April 2009) It always amazes me why this post persists as one of the most popular, but nearly ¼ of the visits used the search term “K Means Noisy Data”
- Data Mining Data Sets (April 2008) This post also needs to be updated
- Business Analytics vs. Business Intelligence (December 2009)
Best to all of you in 2013!